Microsoft Outlook Tutorial – Become an Expert in One Hour!
★ ★ ★ LIMITED TIME OFFER ★ ★ ★
Use Promo Code PROMOJAN2022 for
80%+ off Outlook and PowerPoint course
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Blast through your inbox and turbo-charge your day.
Make your life easier by learning my 4D’s method and Microsoft Outlook’s secrets.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Your Microsoft Outlook Training Instructor (4.57 Star Rating)
I worked at a Fortune 100 company supporting multiple sub-businesses. Daily, I received emails from CxO’s, vendors, fellow IT, business users, and automated alerts from numerous systems. My inbox could see 250 to 500 emails a DAY, and I couldn’t miss that critical email from a CxO or an important alert about a system my team was responsible for was having issues. AND I couldn’t spend all day with my nose buried in my inbox! Budgets, managing the team, planning, and other higher priority tasks needed to be done, SO I created the 4D’s method to handle my inbox. I even printed it out and stuck it next to my monitor. I learned how to shift the workload to Outlook. AND THAT’S WHEN OTHER PEOPLE STARTED ASKING ME TO TEACH THEM. They wanted to know how I always responded so quickly even though I was managing shared IT services for multiple businesses.
Why do I tell you all of this? Because I’ve been in your situation with too many emails and many people vying for attention.
Learn from my experience. Take an hour to go through the course, and you’ll get that time back many, many times over in saved time day after day, week after week.
Join my students from 21 countries on SIX continents! Get through your inbox quicker with less effort!
Outlook Efficiency Training
Most people need Microsoft Outlook training to learn to be efficient, and we can show you how in under an hour. You don’t need a 9, 10, or 20-hour course to become efficient in Outlook. We show you the things you will remember and use every day.
You become successful or get promoted by doing valuable activities – not spending your day dealing with email, AND that’s why you should take this course. [Seriously, did you ever discuss your email skills during a job review, or did you discuss projects?]
Yes, there are many things you CAN do with Outlook – but just because you CAN do it doesn’t mean it will make your life easier.
I’m all about SIMPLIFYING your life – I teach you how to use Microsoft Outlook and its key FEATURES and give you a PROCESS to follow for handling emails.
You don’t need to learn how to cope with email overload because I will teach you how NOT to have thousands of emails in your inbox.
Are you getting too many emails? Here’s the solution. Use Outlook to implement my 4D’s of handling emails and never get swamped by excessive emails again.
I keep it SIMPLE. I show you how to have fewer emails and do fewer clicks to get the job done.
This Microsoft Outlook course essential tutorial guide will step you through what you need to know in an organized way.
It is more than a beginner’s guide or an intermediate guide – it will take you to pro-level – no wasting time trying to find something when you don’t even know what to look for! In about an hour, you’ll look like a pro.
This Microsoft Outlook course is ideal for you if:
- you have thousands of emails and want to learn how to deal with too many emails.
- you want to learn the features you will actually use daily that will simplify your life.
- you’ve used other email programs and are new to Outlook 365, Outlook 2021, Outlook 2019, Outlook 2016, or earlier versions.
- you are a Microsoft Outlook beginner level – you know the basics but never got any training.
- you are a Microsoft Outlook Intermediate level – you use Outlook but are not sure how to automate steps, create and use shortcuts, and make Outlook do the work.
This course is NOT for:
- Someone who wants to pass the Microsoft Certification. I want to help you speed through your inbox, improve your productivity and reduce your stress… not take a test. And I do it in an hour.
What You Will Learn
- You will learn how to handle emails efficiently with a proven 4D process
- Discover easily missed gems in the interface that will improve your speed dealing with emails
- Learn how to automate the processing of incoming emails
- Create one-click actions to lessen your workload
- How to stop the endless notifications
- Ensure you don’t miss critical emails – no more “OMG, I missed my boss’s (manager, customer, etc.) email!”
- To follow a proven process for handling your inbox
- How to prevent decision fatigue and make Outlook do the work. Save decisions for important stuff, not emails.
Included Materials That Can Be Printed
- Cheat sheets
- The 4D’s to email freedom
- Post-course Success Checklist
- and more…
I use microlearning techniques – short, to-the-point videos that target specific areas to make it easy for you to learn exactly what you need when you need it.
This Outlook tutorial is better than the best Microsoft Office Training DVD (who still uses DVDs anyway?). This course contains many short video clips with one video per topic that you can view online at your convenience.
When you complete the course…
- You will breeze through your inbox and handle your emails efficiently
- You’ll have the knowledge to reduce your effort and maximize your performance
- Have LESS STRESS by minimizing incoming emails, automating email handling, with a proven process for emails requiring your action
- Reduce the amount of time you spend on emails to focus on higher-value activities
- Your PERFORMANCE will improve. Your ATTITUDE will improve
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- Have Microsoft 365 / 2021 / 2019 / 2016 / 2013 and an email account
- The course uses the Windows version and shows Exchange and non-Exchange (SMTP / POP / IMAP) accounts
Who this Microsoft Outlook training is for:
- If your inbox has more than 100 emails, then you need this course! Thousands? Then you really need this Outlook course to save you time!
- This course / tutorial is great for new, beginner, and intermediate skill levels.