Learn Everything You Need To Know About
Microsoft Outlook In Less Than 1 Hour…
Blast through your inbox and turbo-charge your day. Learn Microsoft Outlook’s key features and strategies today to be more productive!
You become successful or get promoted by doing valuable activities – not emailing AND that’s why you should take this course. [Seriously, did you ever discuss your email skills during a job review or did you discuss projects?]
Yes, there are a lot of things you CAN do with Outlook – but just because you CAN do it doesn’t mean it will make your life easier.
I’m all about SIMPLIFYING your life – I teach you how to use Microsoft Outlook and its key FEATURES and give you a PROCESS to follow for handling emails. I keep it SIMPLE. I show you how to have fewer emails and do fewer clicks to get the job done.
This Microsoft Outlook course essential tutorial guide will step you through what you need to know if an organized way.
It is more than a beginner’s guide or an intermediate guide – it will take you to pro level – no wasting time trying to find something when you don’t even know what to look for! In about an hour, you’ll look like a pro.
This course is ideal:
- for people who want to learn the features they will actually use daily that simplifies their life
- if you’ve used other email programs and are new to Outlook 365, Outlook 2019, Outlook 2016 or earlier versions.
- Microsoft Outlook beginner level – you know the basics but never got any training.
- Microsoft Outlook Intermediate level – you’ve been using the program but you’re missing out on awesome features because you’ve been too busy
This course is NOT for:
- Someone wanting to pass the Microsoft Certification. I want to help you speed through your inbox, improve your productivity and reduce your stress… not take a test.
What You Will Learn
- Discover easily missed gems in the interface that will improve your speed dealing with emails.
- Learn how to automate processing of incoming emails
- Create one-click actions to lessen your workload
- How to stop the endless notifications
- Ensure you don’t miss critical emails
- To follow a proven process for handling your inbox
- How to prevent decision fatigue and make Outlook do the work
Included Materials That Can Be Printed
- Cheat sheets
- Post-course Success Checklist
- and more…
I use microlearning techniques – short, to-the-point videos that target specific areas to make it easy for you to learn exactly what you need when you need it
When you complete the course…
- You’ll have the tools to reduce your effort, maximize your performance and reduce your stress by minimizing incoming emails, automating the handling of emails, and have a proven process for handling emails requiring your action
- Reduce the amount of time handling emails to focus on higher value activities
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- Have Microsoft 365 / ProPlus / 2019 / 2016 / 2013 and an email account
- Course uses the Windows version and shows Exchange and non-Exchange (SMTP / POP / IMAP) accounts
Who this course is for:
- If your inbox has more than 100 emails, then you need this course! Thousands? Then you really need it!
- Tutorial is applicable to new, beginner and intermediate skill levels.
Affiliate Disclosure In compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume the following about all links, posts, photos, and other material on this website: Any/all links on this website are affiliate links of which owner(s) of this website may receive a commission from the sales of certain items/services, but the price is the same for you. This website participates in affiliate advertising programs to help pay for the research, creation, and maintenance of this website. There is no cost to you to click on a link. Full disclaimer here: https://hourtolearn.com/disclaimer